WEBSITE & APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
DSG designed and maintains numerous government Web sites for the Department of Justice and the Department of Health and Human Services, and especially the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
Software engineers and Web designers manage the security and 508 compliance for numerous .gov Web sites and conduct 508 compliance training and handle several Web services to operate government Web sites. Programmers also design and develop free-standing research and resource center databases.
Featured Project – National Registry of Evidence-based Practices and Programs
For SAMSHA’s National Registry of Evidence-based Programs and Practices (NREPP), DSG developed two new Web-based applications: a workflow application to facilitate the internal review process for NREPP programs, and a public-facing database driven Web site that allows the public to read hundreds of reviews of interventions that have been submitted to NREPP over the years.
DSG offers top-flight website design and all related maintenance services. We produce and provide
- Websites as marketing for information tools
- Compliance with 508 requirements
- Educational and training materials designed for website dissemination
- Graphics and principles of graphic design into website presentations
- Programming that incorporates state-of-the-art computer languages and techniques, includes the dynamic use of data
- Registration of websites as appropriate with all available search engines
- Regular maintenance and updating of materials to increase “hits”
- Online registration for conferences
- ListServs, directory hierarchies, TCP/IP communications to the Internet
We will customize your homepage for 1) general users interested in a program’s purpose, objectives, and results or 2) a select audience (workshop participants, agency staff, and approved others) who can use a password to access the homepage, newsgroups and forums.