We at DSG, a certified woman-owned small business, are proud to collaborate with other organizations, big and small, to promote Science in the Service of People.
We continually seek to build on and broaden our partnerships, as well as leverage our status as a U.S. Small Business Administration–certified woman-owned small business.
DSG is more than a government contractor. We provide nonprofits, universities, and businesses with the same high-quality services our federal government clients know and trust.
If you are interested in partnering with DSG on current or future opportunities or in procuring DSG’s expertise for your agency or organization, contact Alan Bekelman, vice president for business development, at 301.951.0056.
We owe much of our success to the strong relationships we have forged with other organizations, such as:
Chapin Hall at the University of Chicago
National Indian Child Welfare Association
Chestnut Health Systems
Consortium for Policy Research in Education
Synectics for Management Decisions
Insight Policy Research
National Association of State Mental Health Program Directors Research Institute
Peabody Research Institute at Vanderbilt University
Government Contract Vehicles
Federal government customers can access our services through a variety of contract vehicles and General Services Administration (GSA) schedules. As a pre-approved, qualified contractor, customers can easily procure our services.
Government-Wide Acquisition Contracts
- S. Department of Health and Human Services Program Support Center
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration IDIQ Domains I, II, III, V
DSG, Inc. clients can access our services through a variety of indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicles and General Services Administration (GSA) schedules. For more information about working with us, please contact Alan Bekelman at 301.951.0056.
Contract Vehicle List
- 541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541720 Research and Development in the Social Sciences and Humanities
- 541990 All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 541511 Custom Computer Programming Services
- 611430 Professional and Management Development Training
- 561410 Document Preparation Services
- 541690 Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541910 Marketing Research and Public Opinion Polling
- 541430 Graphic Design Services
CAGE Code: 3CX06