Conference Management & Event Planning
Conferences can be unwieldly to manage. DSG has it down to a science.
DSG’ Conference Management and Event Planning Division (led by Leslie Warrick, an Events Industry Council–certified meeting planner) plans and produces trade shows, exhibits, conferences, and other thought-leadership events for groups of all sizes, adhering to best practices and ethics of the meeting management profession. We put on several events a year, ranging from 25–500 participants—sometimes with just weeks to prepare.
Rest assured your event is in good hands with DSG. Tell us what you need, and we’ll do the rest. That’s Science in the Service of People.
- Theme development
- Site selection
- Supplier identification and contract negotiation
- Transportation and lodging
- Events planning
- Topic identification
- Speaker invitations
- Program development
- Conceptualization and preparation of promotional and meeting materials
- Preparation of educational and training materials
- Online registration
- Speech writing and editing
- Onsite registration
- Staff and volunteer management
- Social media
- Way finding
- Surveys and polling
- Report writing